Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cleverbot?

I am not a great conversationalist, but I've decided that I'm a step above an AI, as evidenced by my maiden voyage to cleverbot.com:

User: Nice to meet you, I'm Carl.

Cleverbot: And I'm getting crazy.

User: That's probably because of talking to so many people at the same time.

Cleverbot: You don't need to work, work is for unintelligent people.

User: And how do you get your pay check?

Cleverbot: Battery fluid I guess.

User: I'll have to look into that.

Cleverbot: Should ilook for a new job... I think my employer is mad at me.

User: Probably for being so unintelligent. You know what they say.

Cleverbot: You're smart.

User: Not smart enough to not have a job, apparently.

Cleverbot: How?

User: You said that only unintelligent people work.

Cleverbot: That makes no sense.

User: Touche, Cleverbot. Touche.

Cleverbot: Yes that is me.

No comments: